Texas Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyer
Seek Justice with the Law Offices of Glen F. Larson
Every day, millions of people get behind the wheel of their cars for commutes, local errands, or long road trips. Unfortunately, many of these drives end in accidents that lead to devastating injuries and even deaths due to distracted driving, texting while driving, and other forms of negligence behind the wheel. Damages and medical expenses resulting from these accidents can make you a victim permanently if you do not have professional legal representation. If you have been the victim of an accident and sustained a serious injury, bone fracture, or soft tissue injury, pursue compensation.
The time to take action is now— the Law Office of Glen F. Larson is ready to help. Call (512) 553-4994 today to start exploring your injury suit options.
The Nature of Your Collision
When most people think of auto accidents, they picture a collision between two cars. This is true for many accidents but does not include the other dangerous possibilities for accidents on the road. The participants, vehicle types, and other factors are key to developing a thorough claim for relief on behalf of the victims.
We can help with a variety of motor vehicle accident claims including:
- 18-wheeler crashes: A collision with an 18-wheeler can be traumatic. Often, accidents with these large vehicles can end in catastrophic injury or fatality. Attorney Glen F. Larson has familiarity with the unique elements of truck accident claims (like truck driver fatigue, and negligent hiring practices) to fight for you.
- Company vehicle accidents: Generally, when a company vehicle driven by an employee is involved in a collision, the companies are responsible for their actions. In these cases, the driver and/or company may be liable for damages.
- DWI accidents: A DWI claim may cover drivers, passengers in either party’s car, as well as pedestrians. Winning such a lawsuit involves proving the driver was drunk, as well as his impairment leading to the victim’s injury.
- Auto/pedestrian accidents: If you have been injured as a pedestrian, your injuries may be severe. Our Texas personal injury lawyer can thoroughly investigate the collision to determine fault for your claim to help you seek compensation.
- Motorcycle accidents: One negligent moment on a driver’s part can lead to serious consequences for motorcyclists. Issues of visibility and lack of protection can mean significant injury and heavy medical costs. Glen Larson is ready to fight for the relief these motorists deserve.
Our Team is Ready to Help
If you have suffered personal injury in a motor vehicle accident, we recommend contacting us today. Dealing with insurance companies and medical costs can be stressful—we want to ease these burdens while working for your compensation. Our Texas injury attorney is available to our clients 24/7 and none of our injury clients are charged until we win and recover for you.
Contact our office to request a free, in-person case evaluation today.