Professional Single-Vehicle Accidents Attorneys in Austin, Texas
Car accidents are a common occurrence, and single-vehicle accidents are no exception. Single-vehicle accidents account for about 30% of all car accidents in the United States. While single-vehicle accidents may seem less severe than multi-vehicle accidents, they can still result in serious injuries and even death.
If you or someone you know has been injured in a single-vehicle accident in Austin, Texas, it is crucial to contact a qualified car accident attorney to discuss your legal options. Glen Larson Law Injury Attorneys is a team of experienced car accident attorneys in Austin who can help you get the compensation you deserve for your injuries and losses.
Common Causes of Single-Vehicle Accidents
There are several common causes of single-vehicle accidents, including:
- Driver distraction: This is the leading cause of all car accidents, including single-vehicle accidents. Driver distraction can be caused by a variety of factors, such as texting, talking on the phone, eating, or drinking while driving.
- Speeding: Speeding is another major cause of single-vehicle accidents. When drivers speed, they have less time to react to hazards and are more likely to lose control of their vehicles.
- Impaired driving: Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs is a serious crime and a significant cause of single-vehicle accidents.
- Mechanical failure: In some cases, single-vehicle accidents are caused by mechanical failures, such as tire blowouts or brake failures.
- Bad road conditions: Poor road conditions, such as potholes, debris, and ice, can also contribute to single-vehicle accidents.
Proving Negligence in Single-Vehicle Accidents
To recover compensation for injuries sustained in a single-vehicle accident, you must be able to prove that another party was negligent. This means that you must show that the other party owed you a duty of care, breached that duty of care, and that their breach of duty caused your injuries.
In some cases, it may be challenging to prove negligence in a single-vehicle accident. However, Glen Larson Law Injury Attorneys has a team of experienced car accident attorneys who can investigate your case and gather the evidence you need to prove your claim.
Common Injuries Sustained in Single-Vehicle Accidents
Single-vehicle accidents can result in a variety of injuries, including:
- Head injuries: Head injuries are the most common type of injury sustained in single-vehicle accidents. Head injuries can range from minor concussions to severe traumatic brain injuries.
- Neck and back injuries: Neck and back injuries are also common in single-vehicle accidents. These injuries can be caused by whiplash, herniated discs, and other spinal cord injuries.
- Broken bones: Broken bones are another common type of injury sustained in single-vehicle accidents. Fractures can occur in any part of the body, but they are most common in the arms, legs, and ribs.
- Internal injuries: Internal injuries can be some of the most serious injuries sustained in single-vehicle accidents. Internal injuries can include organ damage, bleeding, and internal bleeding.
How Glen Larson Law Injury Attorneys Can Help
If you or someone you know has been injured in a single-vehicle accident in Austin, Texas, it is essential to contact our professional personal injury attorneys in Austin. Glen Larson Law Injury Attorneys is a team of experienced car accident attorneys who can help you get the compensation you deserve for your injuries and losses.
Glen Larson Law Injury Attorneys will work tirelessly to investigate your case and gather the evidence you need to prove your claim. They will also negotiate with the insurance companies on your behalf and fight to get you the maximum compensation possible.
Following are additional tips for dealing with a single-vehicle accident:
- Seek medical attention immediately, even if you think your injuries are minor. Some injuries, such as whiplash, may not show symptoms immediately.
- File a police report. This will create a record of the accident and help to protect your legal rights.
- Gather evidence at the scene of the accident. This may include taking pictures of damage to your vehicle, skid marks on the road, and any other relevant evidence.
- Exchange contact information with any witnesses to the accident.
- Contact a qualified car accident attorney to discuss your legal options.
Car Accidents Resources:
- Distracted Driving Accidents
- Fatal Car Accidents
- Head-on Collisions
- Multi-Vehicle Accidents
- Paying Medical Bills
- Rear-End Collisions
- Speeding Accidents
Contact Single-Vehicle Accidents Lawyer In Austin Today
If you or someone you know has been injured in a single-vehicle accident in Austin, Texas, contact us at (512) 883-0277 today for a free consultation. Glen Larson Law Injury Attorneys can help you get the compensation you deserve for your injuries and losses.