Austin Personal Injury Attorneys
Texas Personal Injury Law Firm Dedicated to Injured Victims
In many cases, these injuries occur from no fault of the injured, leaving them to deal with the resulting stress, pain, and considerable financial burden. At Glen Larson Law , we are ready to fight for you and seek the relief you deserve in the wake of your accident.
We help fight for the rights of victims in and around Texas who have been injured by any of the following:
- Auto accidents - whether you were hit by a drunk driver, or were riding a motorcycle at the time of your accidents, we are prepared to help you.
- 18-wheeler accidents - being involved in an accident with a truck can often result in catastrophic injuries; don't let yourself or a loved one suffer due to someone else's negligence.
- Dangerous prescription medications - there are a wide variety of products on the market these days that have been found to have adverse side effects that could significant health issues.
- Workplace injuries - Texas is home to many different industries, from oilfields to commercial trucking and agricultural work; hold your company responsible for injuries caused by their negligence.
- Negligence of property owners - whether you suffered injuries from a slip and fall, or were attacked by a dog, Texas law offers protection and the ability to recover compensation for your injuries.
- Boating accidents - these types of accidents can include anything from collisions with other boats to capsizing and fires; our injury attorneys are ready to represent you no matter what.
- Catastrophic injuries - oftentimes catastrophic injuries result in the victim requiring long-term care or medical treatment; you shouldn't have to pay for these things, especially if your accident was caused by someone else's negligence.
- Childcare neglect - we represent children who have been victimized by those whom their parents trusted, whether it be through abuse or neglect, we will fight for your family.
- Wrongful death - no amount of compensation can bring your loved one back, but you deserve justice, and you shouldn't have to bear the weight of your situation alone; we can help.
Injured? Dial (512) 553-4994 to speak with an Austin personal injury lawyer today. You do not have to face this critical time without a skilled and diligent advocate by your side.
Why do injury victims continue to choose our firm?
- We put you, the client, first!
- We will come to you - our team makes in-home and hospital visits, and other out-of-office consultations
- We talk plainly with our clients—we can make it easy for you to get answers to your questions
- We always fight for you to receive justice and compensation
- We handle catastrophic injuries and all other types of serious injury cases
- We handle wrongful death and fatalities accidents
How long do I have to file a personal injury claim in Texas?
The statute of limitations in Texas for personal injury cases is two years from the date of the injury – should you fail to take legal action within that time period, it’s very likely that a court will not hear your case and you could be giving up your right to recover for damages. Although two years may seem like a long time, it’s imperative that you take swift legal action after an accident. Our firm can assist you in the inherent complexities of filing a personal injury claim and we are ready to go to battle for you.
Proactive Case Strategies
With your personal injury case, it is imperative that we go to work quickly. Each case comes with its own unique elements, and the sooner we evaluate yours, the faster we can develop a plan of action. Obtaining legal representation before you speak with an insurance adjuster can help you to avoid losing out on potential compensation. Do you have questions before moving forward? Do not hesitate to reach out to our office and our Austin, Texas personal injury Attorneys for your free case evaluation.
There are many factors to consider in setting up a plan for a personal injury case:
- How severe were the injuries incurred
- The manner in which the injuries were received
- The responsible parties and who could be held liable
- The financial impact on the family due to the permanency of the injuries and the economic damages
- The physical location of where the accident occurred
- How soon the injured person gets representation after the accident
It all starts with a conversation. Once you speak with our team, we believe you will feel confident in our ability to diligently and effectively seek the justice you deserve.
Call the Glen Larson Law to request a free case evaluation with our Texas personal injury lawyer today.
Looking for more information about the process of filing a personal injury lawsuit in Austin? Check out our latest personal injury blog posts! We also offer information about how to deal with your insurance company following an accident, and other helpful tips:
- Red Flags That Insurance Companies Do Not Want You to Know About After an Accident
- What Are the Stages of a Personal Injury Case?
- Do I Need to See a Doctor After an Accident?
You can also call our office at (512) 553-4994 to schedule a free consultation to discuss your case in greater detail.