Personal Injury Law Firm in Austin, TX
Austin, Texas Personal Injury Law Firm Dedicated to Injured Victims
In many cases, injuries occur from no fault of the injured, leaving them to deal with the resulting stress, pain, and considerable financial burden. At Glen Larson Law Injury Attorneys, we are ready to fight for you and help you seek the relief you deserve in the wake of your accident.
Austin Personal Injury Law Firm Who Produce Dedicated, Driven, Results
Our personal injury law firm in Austin is dedicated to developing unique legal strategies for each of our injury clients by taking an aggressive approach to producing solution-driven results.
Our Austin personal injury law firm and accomplished support staff provide trusted legal representation for our fellow Texans, no matter where they live or work in the Lone Star state.
Call our bilingual staff, who is available seven days a week, 24 hours each day, and will come to you in your time of need, sit down, and talk with you to understand the true impact your injuries have had on your physical, emotional, and financial well-being to explore your legal options — and more importantly, justice for you.
Call us now to learn more about our commitment to providing a wall of legal protection for all our Texas communities. We stand ready to provide free in-person case evaluations, phone consultations, or virtual assessments to deliver dedicated, driven results for your unique case.
Negligence Is A Leading Factor In Texas Traffic Collisions
According to the Texas Department of Transportation, there is a reportable crash every 58 seconds throughout the state. Those collisions lead to one person being injured every 2.7 minutes, and one traffic-related fatality every 2.24 hours.
Last year, Texas traffic collisions resulted in 249,652 injuries and 3,567 fatalities.
Of those, the following losses of life were the direct result of negligence:
- 1,332 alcohol-related deaths.
- 1,110 speed-related deaths.
- 449 distracted driving-related deaths.
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, texting is the most alarming distraction.
A law banning texting while driving went into effect on September 1, 2017 in Texas, as studies showed reading or sending a text takes your eyes off the road for 5 seconds. At 55 mph, that is the equivalent of driving the length of an entire football field with your eyes closed.
If you have been injured in a traffic collision or have lost a loved one in a crash caused by negligence, contact our skilled auto accident lawyers in Austin to review your case today.
Proactive Case Strategies
With your personal injury case, it is imperative that we go to work quickly. Each case comes with its own unique elements, and the sooner we evaluate yours, the faster we can develop a plan of action. Obtaining legal representation before you speak with an insurance adjuster can help you to avoid losing out on potential compensation. Do you have questions before moving forward? Do not hesitate to reach out to our office and our Austin, Texas personal injury law firm for your free case evaluation.
There are many factors to consider in setting up a plan for a personal injury case:
- How severe were the injuries incurred?
- The manner in which the injuries were received.
- The responsible parties and who could be held liable.
- The financial impact on the family is due to the permanency of the injuries and the economic damages.
- The physical location of where the accident occurred.
- How soon does the injured person get representation after the accident?
It all starts with a conversation. Once you speak with our team, we believe you will feel confident in our ability to diligently and effectively seek the justice you deserve.
Call to request a free case evaluation with our Texas personal injury law firm today.
We help fight for the rights of victims in and around Texas who have been injured by any of the following:
- Auto accidents in Austin Texas– whether you were hit by a drunk driver, or were riding a motorcycle at the time of your accidents, we are prepared to help you.
- 18-wheeler accidents in Austin Texas– being involved in an accident with a truck can often result in catastrophic injuries; don’t let yourself or a loved one suffer due to someone else’s negligence.
- Motorcycle accident in Austin Texas– our law firm knows the stigma associated with these crashes, as onlookers often assume that whenever a motorcyclist is involved in a collision it was their fault.
- Ridesharing accident in Austin Texas– learn more about who can be held liable for your Uber, Lyft, or other rideshare accident injuries, so you can focus on your recovery without the stress of medical bills and lost wages further interrupting your quality of life.
- Delivery vehicle accident in Austin Texas– when companies hire independent or third-party delivery drivers, their classification status can complicate matters for crash victims who want to file personal injury claims.
- Commercial vehicle accident in Austin Texas– when a commercial vehicle driver, company, or another liable third party violates these standards and someone gets hurt or killed, we stand ready to help so you can get compensation for your injuries, lost wages, and other damages.
- Dog bite in Austin Texas- If you are claiming injuries under the “one bite rule,” you must prove the dog’s owner or keeper knew that the dog bit or tried to bite somebody in the past.
- Premises liability in Austin Texas– if you have been hurt because of a property owner or operator’s negligence — or their employees’ inability to maintain safe premises — our slip-and-fall lawyers and accomplished support staff provide trusted legal representation for our fellow Texans.
- Workplace injuries in Austin Texas– Texas is home to many different industries, from oilfields to commercial trucking and agricultural work; hold your company responsible for injuries caused by their negligence.
- Negligence of property owners in Austin Texas– whether you suffered injuries from a slip and fall, or were attacked by a dog, Texas law offers protection and the ability to recover compensation for your injuries.
- Boating accidents in Austin Texas– these types of accidents can include anything from collisions with other boats to capsizing and fires; our injury law firm are ready to represent you no matter what.
- Catastrophic injuries in Austin Texas– oftentimes catastrophic injuries result in the victim requiring long-term care or medical treatment; you shouldn’t have to pay for these things, especially if your accident was caused by someone else’s negligence.
- Wrongful death in Austin Texas– no amount of compensation can bring your loved one back, but you deserve justice, and you shouldn’t have to bear the weight of your situation alone; we can help.
Contact Our Personal Injury Law Firm In Texas For A Free Consultation Today
At Glen Larson Law Injury Attorneys, our clients are the reason we pursue justice each day.
We thrive on designing customized legal strategies for each of our client’s unique recovery needs, so they understand that we are listening to the complete list of ways their injuries have impacted their overall quality of life.
If you have been injured by another person or party’s negligence anywhere in the state of Texas, or have lost a loved one to negligent circumstances, contact our skilled team of personal injury lawyers in Austin today to discover how we create customized legal solutions that allow our clients to achieve success inside and outside the courtroom.
Looking for more information about the process of filing a personal injury lawsuit in Austin? Check out our latest personal injury blog posts! We also offer information about how to deal with your insurance company following an accident, and other helpful tips:
- Red Flags That Insurance Companies Do Not Want You to Know About After an Accident
- What Are the Stages of a Personal Injury Case?
- Do I Need to See a Doctor After an Accident?
You can also call our office at (512) 883-0277 to schedule a free consultation to discuss your case in greater detail.