Texas Personal Injury Lawyer
General Practice Focused on Personal Injury Law
Have you or a loved one of yours been personally injured in an auto accident, an 18-wheeler accident, prescription medication, or from a DWI? Every year, thousands of people in and around Texas are seriously injured due to medical malpractice, workplace injuries, or the negligence of property owners and many other forms of negligence. In many cases, these occur as no fault of the injured, but this in no way alleviates the resulting stress, pain, and considerable financial burden. At theLaw Offices of Glen F. Larson, we are ready to fight for you and seek the relief you deserve in the wake of your accident.
Why do injury victims continue to choose our firm?
- We put you, the client, first!
- We will come to you - our team makes in home and hospital visits, and other out of office consultations
- We talk plainly with our clients—we can make it easy for you to get answers to your questions
- We always fight for you to receive justice and compensation
- We handle catastrophic injuries and all other types of serious injury cases
- We handle wrongful death and fatalities accidents
You do not have to face this critical time without a skilled and diligent advocate by your side. Contact our firm at (512) 553-4994 to speak with us today.
How long do I have to file a personal injury claim in Texas?
The statute of limitations in Texas for personal injury cases is two years from the date of the injury – should you fail to take legal action within that time period, it’s very likely that a court will not hear your case and you could be giving up your right to recover for damages. Although two years may seem like a long time, it’s imperative that you take swift legal action after an accident. Our firm can assist you in the inherent complexities of filing a personal injury claim and we are ready to go to battle for you.
Proactive Case Strategies
With your personal injury case, it is imperative that we go to work quickly. Each case comes with its own unique elements, and the sooner we evaluate yours, the faster we can develop a plan of action. Obtaining legal representation before you speak with an insurance adjuster can help you to avoid losing out on potential compensation. Do you have questions before moving forward? Do not hesitate to reach out to our office and our Texas personal injury attorney for your free case evaluation.
There are many factors to consider in setting up a plan for a personal injury case:
- How severe were the injuries incurred
- The manner in which the injuries were received
- The responsible parties and who could be held liable
- The financial impact on the family due to the permanency of the injuries and the economic damages
- The physical location of where the accident occurred
- How soon the injured person gets representation after the accident
It all starts with a conversation. Once you speak with our team, we believe you will feel confident in our ability to diligently and effectively seek the justice you deserve.
Call the Law Offices of Glen F. Larson to request a free case evaluation today.