Personal Injury Attorneys in Austin, TX
Austin, Texas Personal Injury Law Firm Dedicated to Injured Victims
In many cases, injuries occur from no fault of the injured, leaving them to deal with the resulting stress, pain, and considerable financial burden. At Glen Larson Law Injury Attorneys, we are ready to fight for you and help you seek the relief you deserve in the wake of your accident.
We help fight for the rights of victims in and around Texas who have been injured by any of the following:
- Auto accidents in Austin Texas– whether you were hit by a drunk driver, or were riding a motorcycle at the time of your accidents, we are prepared to help you.
- 18-wheeler accidents in Austin Texas– being involved in an accident with a truck can often result in catastrophic injuries; don’t let yourself or a loved one suffer due to someone else’s negligence.
- Motorcycle accident in Austin Texas– our attorneys know the stigma associated with these crashes, as onlookers often assume that whenever a motorcyclist is involved in a collision that it was their fault.
- Ridesharing accident in Austin Texas– learn more about who can be held liable for your Uber, Lyft, or other rideshare accident injuries, so you can focus on your recovery without the stress of medical bills and lost wages further interrupting your quality of life.
- Delivery vehicle accident in Austin Texas– when companies hire independent or third-party delivery drivers, their classification status can complicate matters for crash victims who want to file personal injury claims.
- Commercial vehicle accident in Austin Texas– when a commercial vehicle driver, company, or another liable third party violates these standards and someone gets hurt or killed, we stand ready to help so you can get compensation for your injuries, lost wages, and other damages.
- Dog bite in Austin Texas- If you are claiming injuries under the “one bite rule,” you must prove the dog’s owner or keeper knew that the dog bit or tried to bite somebody in the past.
- Premises liability in Austin Texas– if you have been hurt because of a property owner or operator’s negligence — or their employees’ inability to maintain safe premises — our slip and fall lawyers and accomplished support staff provide trusted legal representation for our fellow Texans.
- Workplace injuries in Austin Texas– Texas is home to many different industries, from oilfields to commercial trucking and agricultural work; hold your company responsible for injuries caused by their negligence.
- Negligence of property owners in Austin Texas– whether you suffered injuries from a slip and fall, or were attacked by a dog, Texas law offers protection and the ability to recover compensation for your injuries.
- Boating accidents in Austin Texas– these types of accidents can include anything from collisions with other boats to capsizing and fires; our injury attorneys are ready to represent you no matter what.
- Catastrophic injuries in Austin Texas– oftentimes catastrophic injuries result in the victim requiring long-term care or medical treatment; you shouldn’t have to pay for these things, especially if your accident was caused by someone else’s negligence.
- Wrongful death in Austin Texas– no amount of compensation can bring your loved one back, but you deserve justice, and you shouldn’t have to bear the weight of your situation alone; we can help.
Injured? Dial (512) 883-0277 to speak with an Austin personal injury lawyer today. You do not have to face this critical time without a skilled and diligent advocate by your side.
Looking for more information about the process of filing a personal injury lawsuit in Austin? Check out our latest personal injury blog posts! We also offer information about how to deal with your insurance company following an accident, and other helpful tips:
- Red Flags That Insurance Companies Do Not Want You to Know About After an Accident
- What Are the Stages of a Personal Injury Case?
- Do I Need to See a Doctor After an Accident?
You can also call our office at (512) 883-0277 to schedule a free consultation to discuss your case in greater detail.