Trusted Head-On Collisions Attorneys in Austin, Texas
Head-on collisions are one of the most dangerous types of car accidents. They occur when two vehicles collide head-first, and they can result in severe injuries and even death. If you have been involved in a head-on collision in Austin, you may need the help of a qualified car accident attorney to protect your rights and get the compensation you deserve.
Glen Larson Law Injury Attorneys is a team of experienced car accident attorneys in Austin who can help you with your head-on collision case. We have a proven track record of success in helping our clients recover the compensation they need to pay for medical bills, lost wages, and other damages.
What are the causes of head-on collisions?
There are several factors that can contribute to head-on collisions, including:
- Distracted driving: Drivers distracted by their cell phones, GPS devices, or other objects are likelier to drift out of their lane and cause a head-on collision.
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs: Alcohol and drugs impair judgment and reaction time, making it more difficult for drivers to avoid accidents.
- Speeding: Speeding gives drivers less time to react to hazards and can lead to more severe accidents, including head-on collisions.
- Reckless driving: Reckless driving behaviors, such as tailgating and passing in no-passing zones, can increase the risk of head-on collisions.
- Driver fatigue: Driver fatigue can impair judgment and reaction time, making it more difficult for drivers to avoid accidents.
What are the common injuries from head-on collisions?
Head-on collisions can cause a variety of serious injuries, including:
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI): TBI is a severe injury to the brain that can cause a variety of problems, including cognitive impairment, memory loss, and physical disabilities.
- Spinal cord injury: Spinal cord injuries can cause paralysis and other serious physical disabilities.
- Broken bones: Head-on collisions can cause broken bones throughout the body, including the legs, arms, pelvis, and ribs.
- Internal injuries: Head-on collisions can also cause internal injuries, such as organ damage.
What should I do if I am involved in a head-on collision?
If you are involved in a head-on collision, it is essential to:
- Check yourself and your passengers for injuries. If anyone is injured, call 911 immediately.
- Move to a safe location. If your car is blocking traffic or is in danger of being hit by another car, move it to a safe location if possible.
- Exchange information with the other driver(s) involved in the accident. This includes getting their name, address, phone number, insurance information, and license plate number.
- Take pictures of the accident scene. This can be helpful evidence if you need to file a claim with your insurance company or file a lawsuit.
- Contact a car accident attorney. A car accident attorney can help you protect your rights and get the compensation you deserve.
Why should I hire Glen Larson Law Injury Attorneys to represent me in my head-on collision case?
Glen Larson Law Injury Attorneys is a team of experienced car accident attorneys with a proven track record of success in helping our clients recover the compensation they need. We are dedicated to providing our clients personalized attention and aggressive legal representation.
We will thoroughly investigate your case and gather all necessary evidence to support your claim. We will also negotiate with the insurance company on your behalf to try to reach a fair settlement. If necessary, we will take your case to trial to get you the compensation you deserve.
Car Accidents Resources:
- Distracted Driving Accidents
- Fatal Car Accidents
- Multi-Vehicle Accidents
- Paying Medical Bills
- Rear-End Collisions
- Single-Vehicle Accidents
- Speeding Accidents
Contact Our Austin Head-On Collisions Attorneys today for a free Consultation
If you have been involved in a head-on collision in Austin, contact our dedicated personal injury attorneys in Austin today for a free consultation. We will review your case and discuss your legal options. We are here to help you get the compensation you need to recover from your injuries and move on with your life.