Skilled Multi-Vehicle Accidents Attorneys in Austin, Texas
Multi-vehicle accidents can be some of the most complex and devastating car accidents. With multiple vehicles involved, it can be difficult to determine fault and liability. If you have been injured in a multi-vehicle accident in Austin, Texas, you need an experienced car accident attorney on your side to help you protect your rights and get the compensation you deserve.
Glen Larson Law Injury Attorneys is a leading car accident law firm in Austin, Texas. We have over 15 years of experience representing clients who have been injured in multi-vehicle accidents and other types of car accidents. Our trusted personal injury attorneys in Austin have a deep understanding of the complex laws and regulations governing car accidents in Texas, and we are committed to fighting for our clients’ rights.
Common Causes of Multi-Vehicle Accidents
Many different factors can contribute to multi-vehicle accidents, including:
- Distracted driving: Distracted driving is one of the leading causes of all car accidents, including multi-vehicle accidents. Distracted drivers may be talking on the phone, texting, eating, or grooming while driving.
- Drunk driving: Drunk driving is another major cause of multi-vehicle accidents. Alcohol impairs judgment and coordination, making it difficult for drivers to operate their vehicles safely.
- Speeding: Speeding reduces drivers’ reaction time and makes it more difficult to avoid collisions.
- Reckless driving: Reckless driving includes behaviors such as tailgating, illegal lane changes, and running red lights.
- Adverse road conditions: Adverse road conditions such as rain, snow, and ice can make it difficult for drivers to control their vehicles and can lead to multi-vehicle accidents.
Common Injuries in Multi-Vehicle Accidents
Multi-vehicle accidents can cause a wide range of injuries, including:
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs): TBIs are one of the most severe types of injuries that can occur in a multi-vehicle accident. TBIs can cause a variety of problems, including cognitive impairment, memory loss, and personality changes.
- Spinal cord injuries: Spinal cord injuries can be devastating, causing paralysis and other serious health problems.
- Broken bones: Broken bones are a common injury in multi-vehicle accidents. Broken bones can be painful and disabling, and may require surgery and rehabilitation.
- Whiplash: Whiplash is a neck injury that can occur in multi-vehicle accidents, even at low speeds. Whiplash can cause pain, stiffness, and headaches.
- Internal injuries: Multi-vehicle accidents can also cause internal injuries, such as organ damage and bleeding.
What to Do After a Multi-Vehicle Accident
If you have been injured in a multi-vehicle accident, it is vital to take the following steps:
- Seek medical attention: Even if you do not feel injured, it is important to see a doctor to be evaluated for any potential injuries.
- Exchange information with the other drivers: Get the names, addresses, phone numbers, and insurance information of the other drivers involved in the accident.
- Contact the police: File a police report with the local police department. This will create a record of the accident and help to protect your rights.
- Contact a car accident attorney: An experienced car accident attorney can help you investigate the accident, determine fault, and file a claim for compensation.
How a Car Accident Attorney Can Help
A car accident attorney can help you in a variety of ways after a multi-vehicle accident, including:
- Investigating the accident: Your attorney will investigate the accident to determine the cause and liability. This may involve interviewing witnesses, reviewing police reports, and obtaining medical records.
- Filing a claim: Your attorney will help you file a claim for compensation with the insurance company of the at-fault driver. Your attorney will negotiate with the insurance company to get you the maximum compensation possible.
- Representing you in court: If your case cannot be resolved through negotiation, your attorney will represent you in court. Your attorney will fight for your rights and get you the compensation you deserve.
Car Accidents Resources:
- Distracted Driving Accidents
- Fatal Car Accidents
- Head-on Collisions
- Paying Medical Bills
- Rear-End Collisions
- Single-Vehicle Accidents
- Speeding Accidents
Contact Our Multi-Vehicle Accidents Lawyer In Austin Today
If you have been injured in a multi-vehicle accident in Austin, Texas, contact the experienced car accident attorneys in Austin at Glen Larson Law Injury Attorneys. We will fight for your rights and get you the compensation you deserve. Call us at (512) 883-0277 today for a free consultation.
From the first contact I had with Glen Larson I felt at ease on knowing I would be taken care of. Mr Larson and his team go above and beyond to assist you and explain all levels of the process. They fight hard for you and treat you like family....
Glen went above and beyond my expectations. He was always there to answer any questions I had. He always was patient and understanding. He explained everything in detail. He always greeted me with a smile. He is a great attorney. I would recommend him to anyone who needs help. God...
This is hands down the absolute best law firm in Austin. From start to finish they handled my case with such professionalism and care. I was always kept up to date about the status and was well informed on the entire process. I never felt like just another number or...
Mr. Larson and his paralegal, Marco, were very helpful. They were friendly and did a great job of getting my medical bills reduced as much as possible so that I was able to get the the most out of my settlement. They answered my calls/texts promptly and answered all my...
Worked with the Larson Lawfirm. Was pleased that they got my vehicle fixed, medical bills paid, and compensation for my injuries. “I recommend them for your accident and injury.”
I was involved in an accident with a company vehicle. Glen and his team were very helpful in this case and are very kind on top of the rest. They worked hard for me and I am very appreciative of their work!
I reached out to Glenn Larson due a MVA I was in. My car was a total loss and severe some injuries. They have been amazing! They are crystal clear and cover all my questions and concerns. Thank you for everything and will definitely recommend to family/friends!
Glen Larson, Bobby Leahey and Lucy Benavides have been so wonderful to work with. An irresponsible neighbor's pitbull got lose periodically and this time made his way to my home. Long story short, my pup and I were attacked, and unfortunately my husband was forced to put the dog down....
Glen and Marco took amazing care of me after my auto accident. They ensured I received the medical care I needed and that the insurance company appropriately addressed my case. They kept me up to date on what was happening. They handled everything! Thank you for helping me navigate a...
This was by far the best attorney I have had to handle my auto injury case that I was involved in while in an Uber! We were on vacation in Vegas and could have chosen a different attorney but we were in great hands from the beginning to the end.
I had an amazing experience with this law firm. They went above and beyond my expectations to ensure that I was fairly compensated for my injuries. My car was totaled and I still had a remaining balance due to the results obtained I am able to pay that balance in...
Latest Blog Posts
Ready For Black Friday? Navigate the Shopping Rush With Our Safety Tips!
Black Friday is an annual tradition many friends and family members look forward to sharing. Unfortunately, the excitement of holiday...Read More
What You Need to Know About Driverless Cars in Texas
Connected and automated vehicles (CAVs) are a growing area of interest in Texas. Pilot programs are popping up in cities...Read More
The Dangers of Drunk Driving: A Holiday Reminder
The holidays bring many dangers including more traffic, more distracted drivers, and, unfortunately, more drunk drivers. According to the latest...Read More
Call us today: (512) 883-0277
You have made the right decision to visit Glen Larson Law Injury Attorneys. We understand it’s a difficult time in your life, and we stand ready to help you. There is no risk in talking with us or signing up. We don’t get paid unless you do, and it’s a very simple process.
First, we’ll talk to you over the phone to find out what happened, then we will discuss the client/attorney agreement and send it to you by text or email or in person if needed, and walk you through every step of the way. There’s full transparency.
If you are unable to call or visit the office, we will come to you – even visit you in the hospital. Just let us know. Once you sign up, we will take care of the all the legal issues, and you can focus on your recovery. We are here to serve you and stand ready.
Do not delay, call us today.
Get Help Now.
Se Habla Español. Llamanos Ahora.
© 2023 Glen Larson Law Injury Attorneys. All Rights Reserved.