Professional Speeding Accidents Attorneys in Austin, Texas
Speeding is one of the most common causes of car accidents in the United States. In fact, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), speeding was a factor in 26% of all fatal traffic crashes in 2020. If you have been injured in a car accident caused by a speeding driver, you may be entitled to compensation for your medical expenses, lost wages, and other damages.
At Glen Larson Law Injury Attorneys, we have over 15 years of experience representing victims of speeding accidents in Austin and throughout Texas. We understand the challenges that you are facing, and we are committed to fighting for your rights. We will work tirelessly to investigate your case, gather evidence, and build a strong case on your behalf. Our experienced personal injury attorney in Austin goal is to get you the maximum compensation possible for your injuries.
Here are some of the things that we can do for you if you have been injured in a speeding accident:
- Investigate the accident: We will gather all relevant evidence, including police reports, witness statements, and medical records. We will also work with experts to reconstruct the accident and determine the cause.
- Negotiate with the insurance company: We will negotiate with the insurance company to get you the maximum compensation possible for your injuries. If the insurance company is unwilling to offer you a fair settlement, we will file a lawsuit on your behalf.
- Represent you in court: If your case goes to court, we will represent you vigorously and fight for your rights. We have a proven track record of success in court, and we are confident in our ability to get you the justice you deserve.
Why Choose Glen Larson Law Injury Attorneys?
There are many reasons why you should choose our dedicated car accidents attorneys in Austin to represent you in your speeding accident case. Here are just a few:
- Experience: We have over 15 years of experience representing victims of speeding accidents in Austin and throughout Texas.
- Commitment: We are committed to fighting for your rights and getting you the compensation you deserve.
- Resources: We have the resources and experience to investigate your case, gather evidence, and build a strong case on your behalf.
- Results: We have a proven track record of success in getting our clients the compensation they deserve.
Common Injuries in Speeding Accidents
Speeding accidents often result in severe injuries for the victims. Some of the most common injuries in speeding accidents include:
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Spinal cord injury
- Broken bones
- Internal bleeding
If you have been injured in a speeding accident, it is essential to seek medical attention immediately. Even if your injuries seem minor at first, they could get worse over time.
What to Do After a Speeding Accident
If you are involved in a speeding accident, it is important to follow these steps:
- Check yourself and your passengers for injuries. If anyone is injured, call 911 immediately.
- Move your vehicle to a safe location, if possible. Do not block traffic.
- Exchange information with the other driver(s) involved in the accident. This includes names, addresses, phone numbers, insurance information, and license plate numbers.
- Take pictures of the accident scene and your vehicle damage.
- File a police report.
- Contact your insurance company to file a claim.
How to Choose a Speeding Accident Lawyer
When choosing a speeding accident lawyer, it is important to consider the following factors:
- Experience: Choose a lawyer with experience handling speeding accident cases.
- Reputation: Choose a lawyer with a good reputation in the legal community.
- Resources: Choose a lawyer with the resources and experience to investigate your case and build a strong case on your behalf.
- Communication style: Choose a lawyer with a communication style that you feel comfortable with.
Car Accidents Resources:
- Distracted Driving Accidents
- Fatal Car Accidents
- Head-on Collisions
- Multi-Vehicle Accidents
- Paying Medical Bills
- Rear-End Collisions
- Single-Vehicle Accidents
Contact Us Today for a Free Consultation
If you have been injured in a speeding accident, contact Glen Larson Law Injury Attorneys today for a free consultation. We will review your case and discuss your legal options. We are here to help you get the justice that you deserve.