Rear-End Collisions Attorneys in Austin, TX?
Rear-end accidents are one of the most common type of car accidents on the roads in the United States. They can range from minor fender benders to more serious accidents that result in significant injuries. If you or a loved one have been involved in a rear-end accident, knowing your legal rights and options is essential, and an experienced attorney can help you.
Glen Larson Law Injury Attorneys are a team of lawyers that specialize in helping people injured in rear-end accidents. We have what it takes to fight for your rights and ensure you get the compensation you deserve!
Common Causes of Rear-End Collisions
- Distracted driving, such as texting, eating, talking on the phone, adjusting the radio or
- Following too closely, also known as tailgating.
- Speeding and exceeding speed limits.
- Poor weather conditions such as rain, fog or snow.
- Sudden stops or slowing down, such as might occur at a traffic light or due to an obstacle in the road
- Inadequate brake maintenance or failure
Injuries Sustained in Rear-End Accidents
- Whiplash, a neck injury caused by the sudden back-and-forth motion of the head.
- Concussion or other traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries, such as herniated discs or fractures
- Soft tissue injuries like bruises or strains
- Broken bones, such as in the arms, legs, or ribs
- Internal bleeding or organ damage
What Should I Do After a Rear-End Accident?
If you have been involved in a rear-end accident, the following are the steps you should take to protect your health and legal rights.
- Seek Medical Attention
Even if you feel fine after the accident, seeking medical attention as soon as possible is important. Some injuries may not show up right away; therefore, not seeking medical advice may cause more harm than good.
- Contact the Police
Call the police to report the accident and request they come to the scene. The police will create a report that can be used as evidence in your case.
- Document the Scene
Take pictures and videos of the accident scene, including the damage to your vehicle, the other vehicle(s) involved, and any injuries you sustained.
- Exchange Information
Exchange contact and insurance information with the other driver(s) involved in the accident.
- Contact an Attorney
Contact Glen Larson Law Injury Attorneys as soon as possible to discuss your situation and determine the best course of action. There is never a charge to talk with us.
Why Choose Glen Larson Law Injury Attorneys?
Following are several reasons why we are the best law firm for your rear-end accident case:
- Experience: Our attorneys have years of experience in handling rear-end accident cases. We have successfully handled many cases and have a proven track record of securing favorable outcomes.
- Personalized Attention: We know that every accident case is unique. That is why we take time to listen to your concerns and provide you with personalized attention. We will also guide you throughout the legal process so you can focus on your recovery.
- Aggressive Representation: We are unafraid of taking on insurance companies and fighting for your rights in court. Our attorneys will aggressively pursue your case to ensure you get the best possible outcome and compensation.
Services We Provide
Glen Larson Law Injury Attorneys is dedicated to providing the best possible legal services to help clients get the justice and compensation they deserve. We have a proven track record of successfully handling rear-end accident cases and have helped countless clients recover damages. With us, you can be sure of a wide range of services to help you. These services include:
- Free Consultation: We offer a free consultation to discuss your case and determine the best course of action. During the consultation, you can share your story and ask any questions you may have.
- Investigation: Glen Larson Law Injury Attorneys will thoroughly investigate the accident to gather evidence and determine liability. This may include reviewing police reports, interviewing witnesses, and consulting with accident reconstruction experts.
- Medical Evaluation: Our rear-end accident lawyers will work with medical professionals to evaluate your injuries and determine the extent of your damages. This may include physical therapy, surgery, and ongoing and future medical treatment.
- Negotiation: The experts at Glen Larson Law Injury Attorneys will negotiate with insurance companies and other parties involved to ensure you receive fair compensation for your damages.
- Litigation: If necessary, we will take your case to court to ensure you receive justice and fair compensation.
Car Accident Resources:
- Distracted Driving Accidents
- Fatal Car Accidents
- Head-on Collisions
- Multi-Vehicle Accidents
- Paying Medical Bills
- Single-Vehicle Accidents
- Speeding Accidents
Let Our Austin Rear-End Accident Attorneys Help
If you or a loved one have been involved in a rear-end accident, seeking legal representation from a skilled and experienced attorney is essential. Glen Larson Law Injury Attorneys is a trusted law firm specializing in rear-end accident cases.
We provide personalized attention and aggressive representation to help clients get the justice and compensation they deserve. If you need legal representation for your rear-end accident case, contact our car accident lawyers in Austin today. Schedule a free consultation and learn more about your legal rights and options. Call us at (512) 883-0277.