When suddenly faced with an urgent legal matter, it can be difficult to know where to turn to for help. You may have real concerns about your options, your finances, your future-- and who to trust to see through your case to the most favorable outcome possible. For more than 10 years, Attorney Glen F. Larson has provided individuals, families, businesses and non-profit organizations the counsel they need to navigate their legal issue and secure the results they need to move on with their lives.
Whether you are dealing with a sudden injury, an issue with your business, legal issues involving eminent domain, trying to navigate the intricacies of entertainment contract law, or dealing with a complex project, Glen Larson Law is ready to help. A seasoned litigator and mediator, Attorney Larson has proven himself time and time again as a formidable advocate for his clients in numerous legal arenas and always ensures that the rights and interests of his clients stay at the forefront of their case.
Why do clients continue to turn to Glen Larson Law?
- We have handled thousands of cases
- We have more than a decade of personal injury and litigation experience
- We bring a multidisciplinary approach to injury law
- We will come to you! Our team makes in home and hospital visits.
- We don't charge injury clients until we recover compensation
- We are available 24/7 for our clients
- We have deep roots in the Texas community
- We offer free, in-person case evaluations to prospective clients and companies, including business owners and investors.
If you are facing a serious legal issue, our firm is ready to listen to your story. Contact us today to request a consultation.
Our Comprehensive Legal Services
Personal injury is just one facet of the cases we handle at Glen Larson Law. Attorney Larson is a resourceful and knowledgeable Texas attorney with significant experience in various other areas of the law.
We can assist you in matters concerning:
- Personal injury
- Business law
- Construction law
- Eminent domain
- Employment law
- Entertainment law
This range of insight often benefits our clients as we strive to provide vigilant, comprehensive counsel that makes both their immediate and long-term interests an absolute priority. To learn more about what our firm can do for you, contact us today.
Start exploring your legal options with a proven advocate you can trust. Call us at (512) 553-4994.