Austin Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
DON'T WAIT TO GET TRUSTED COUNSEL AFTER YOUR ACCIDENT IN AUSTIN, TEXAS
At Glen Larson Law, we care deeply about each and every one of the clients we represent. That is why we go above and beyond to ensure they not only obtain the results they deserve but that justice is served on their behalf.
If you or a loved one has suffered any of the following injuries in a motorcycle accident in Austin, we are here to help. We also offer legal representation for individuals who have lost a loved one as a result of a motorcycle accident.
- Head injuries (TBI, concussions, open head injury)
- Burn injuries/road rash injuries
- Loss of limb/amputation
- Neck or back injuries
- Similar serious injuries
We are highly skilled in navigating clients through these complex claims, including those involving tragic wrongful deaths. No matter your situation, Glen Larson Law always remains available to discuss your case and pursue the justice you are owed.
AUSTIN, TEXAS MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT STATISTICS
According to data from the Texas Department of Transportation:
- 410 motorcyclists were killed and more than 1,800 were injured in roadway collisions in Texas in 2019.
- On average, one motorcyclist dies every day on Texas roads.
- 45% of motorcyclists killed were not wearing a helmet at the time of the crash.
- The highest number of fatal motorcycle crashes in 2019 occurred in Houston, San Antonio, Dallas, Fort Worth, Austin, El Paso, Corpus Christi, Lubbock, and Odessa.
WHAT ARE THE MOST COMMON CAUSES OF MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENTS IN AUSTIN, TEXAS?
Many motorcycle accidents are caused by drivers who are texting while driving, distracted while behind the wheel, or guilty of some other form of negligence. As motorcycles are much smaller than an average passenger vehicle, they can sometimes be harder to spot if a driver isn’t concentrating on the road. Motorcycles are known to be hidden in blind spots, which are still the responsibility of the driver to check.
HOLDING DANGEROUS DRIVERS ACCOUNTABLE IN AUSTIN, TEXAS
At Glen Larson Law, we are committed to ensuring our clients get the justice and compensation they deserve. If you or a loved one sustained serious or life-altering injuries due to a negligent driver, you need to reach out to our motorcycle accident lawyers in Austin right away. Let us put our skills, experience, and resource to work for you!
Start the process of holding the dangerous driver responsible today by calling the Austin motorcycle accident lawyers at Glen Larson Law at (512) 883-0277 now.
- Motorcycle Crashes And Biker Injuries
- Do I Have Full Coverage?
- The Complexities of Texas Motorcycle Crashes
- Things to Know About Texas Motorcycle Accidents
- What To Do After A Motorcycle Accident In Texas
- May is National Motorcycle Safety Awareness Month
- 25th Anniversary Republic of Texas Motorcycle Rally Coming to Austin June 10, 2021