Attorney Glen F. Larson has an extensive and accomplished legal practice that has spanned several U.S. states, including Louisiana, Virginia, Alabama, Idaho, Colorado, Washington D.C., Oklahoma, New Mexico, Indiana, Illinois, Mississippi, Maryland, and California. Attorney Larson’s legal experience has touched upon various issues. From litigating employment matters to mediating between parties to find common ground, Attorney Larson takes pride in his ability to offer incisive and informed legal counsel to individuals, families, and businesses throughout Texas.
If you’ve come across a case that your firm cannot take on – either fully or partially – you can refer them to the Law Offices of Glen F. Larson and rest assured that their interests are in capable and experienced hands.
Led by Attorney Larson, our legal team has experience handling a variety of legal matters, such as:
- Business law
- Construction litigation
- Eminent domain claims
- Employment and labor law
- Entertainment law
- Personal injury
Call the Law Offices of Glen F. Larson at (512) 553-4994 to learn how we about our qualifications and how we can help your client by taking the helm of their case.
Benefit from Having a Skilled Texas Trial Attorney Take the Reins
Attorney Larson has handled intensely litigated federal cases against powerful corporations, such as General Motors. As a result, he is not afraid to stand toe-to-toe with corporate goliaths and commercial powerhouses. Now leading the charge of his own law firm, Attorney Larson can deliver remarkable results to his clients with the strength of a “big firm” litigation department, while preserving that unmistakable Texan hospitality to representing individuals, families, and businesses, that only a Lone Star State native can provide. With Attorney Larson at the helm of your client’s case, you can have the confidence of knowing that a premier quality legal advocate represents their interests.
Reasons why Attorney Larson’s peers can count on the Law Offices of Glen F. Larson to provide skilled legal counsel:
- We have handled thousands of cases, backed by over a decade of litigation experience
- We offer a multidisciplinary approach to personal injury law
- We will go the extra mile for our clients, making convenient home and hospital visits
- We serve at the pleasure of the client 24/7, ready to advise and respond to their needs at a moment’s notice
- We take pride in the deep roots we established in the Texas community
- We are compassionate towards our client’s experiences, needs, and interests
Texas Law on Dividing Fees Between Lawyers
Under Rule 1.04(f) of the Texas Rules of Professional Conduct, “a division or arrangement for division of a fee between lawyers who are not in the same firm may be made only if:
- (1) the division is (i) in proportion to the professional services performed by each lawyer; or (ii) made between lawyers who assume joint responsibility for the representation; and
- (2) the client consents in writing to the terms of the arrangement prior to the time of the association or referral proposed, including (i) the identity of all lawyers or law firms who will participate in the fee-sharing arrangement and (ii) whether fees will be divided based on the proportion of services performed or by lawyers agreeing to assume joint responsibility for the representation, and (iii) the share of the fee that each lawyer or law firm will receive or…the basis on which the division will be made; and
- (3) the aggregate fee…” is not unconscionable.
Empower Your Case by Consulting the Law Offices of Glen F. Larson
By referring a personal injury case to the legal team at the Law Offices of Glen F. Larson, you can rest easy with the confidence of knowing your client has a quality legal champion with integrity in their corner.
If you have a civil litigation case in Texas that needs to be referred to an experienced Texas litigation attorney, please call us at (512) 553-4994 or contact us online so we can hear from you about the client’s needs and goals.