Austin Texas Product Liability Lawyers
DEDICATED FIRM REPRESENTING CLIENTS ACROSS THE NATION & IN AUSTIN, TEXAS
Have you or a loved one been injured by a defective product? If so, it is likely that others have experienced similar issues with the same product. These injuries may be as simple as some bumps or bruises but could be far more severe. It is not unheard of for cases of wrongful death to result from defective products. Our Austin personal injury attorneys at Glen Larson Law can hear the details of your situation and help you to pursue a legal claim if you have been harmed.
If you believe that one of the above factors played a part in your injury, start exploring your options. Contact our Austin Product Liability Law firm to request a free case evaluation at (512) 883-0277.
GROUNDS FOR A VIABLE PRODUCT LIABILITY CLAIM INCLUDE:
- Tainted or improperly handled food can cause health problems to many consumers.
- Defective appliances can cause electrical problems, heat injuries, or fires.
- Defective parts from automobile manufacturers can lead to vehicle malfunction and collisions.
- Items in your home such as toys, clothing, or power tools can lead to injury if defective.
- Defective drugs or medical devices that cause additional medical complications.
HOLDING MANUFACTURERS ACCOUNTABLE
Product liability law exists to defend consumers just like you. If you have been injured by a defective product, our Austin personal injury lawyers can research your case to help determine responsibility and pursue compensation. A product manufacturer will have a legal team who defends them in cases such as this, specializing in this area of law.
It is important that you secure legal representation familiar with it as well, and who will work tirelessly on your behalf. Whether a product defect should have led to a product recall, or you were not properly apprised of a recall by the manufacturer, we can fight for your right to full compensation.
If you have been injured by a defective product in Austin Texas, call us at (512) 883-0277.