Texas Child Abuse & Neglect Lawyer
Pursuing Justice For You And Your Family
At the Glen Larson Law, we know that in today’s busy world it is not uncommon for couples or single parents to rely on daycare facilities or child care professionals for child care. Trusting these services means you can expect your children to be safe from violence, accidents, or unsafe materials. Unfortunately, this is not always the case—sometimes children are seriously injured due to the negligence of these child care professionals.
Start the process today. Call our offices at (512) 553-4994 to request a free case evaluation.
Negligence vs. Abuse
Child care negligence can come in many forms, including:
- Accidents on the playground
- Another child causing them harm
- Incompetent or understaffed daycare
- Children kept in unsafe environments
- Toxic or hazardous toys or furniture
Childcare abuse can come in many forms:
- Intentionally withholding food or water
- Hitting, slapping, kicking, physically harming a child in any way
- Mental and emotional abuse
- Sexual abuse
- Verbal abuse
- Abuse at a foster home or daycare
These are only some of the contributing factors to injuries for children or infants while under child care. The injuries can be significant, even grave. Our Texas injury lawyer is ready to fight for your family and seek justice for your child. We are available 24/7 for our clients because we know that sometimes you face difficult questions and situations in cases like these.
Proactive Steps Towards Securing Relief
Contact us as soon as possible after discovering the neglect or abuse so that we can begin working on your case. Strong legal representation can help to alleviate your stress at a difficult time while dealing with your child’s injuries, insurance company inquiries, and other factors.
To assist your claim, we recommend you:
- Get the names and contact information of any available witnesses to the abuse or accident.
- Take pictures of the scene of the accident or incident, as well as your child’s injuries.
- Get your child prompt medical treatment.
Speak with a Texas
personal injury Attorneys before:
- Making any recorded statements
- Signing any medical records authorization
- Accepting any settlements
Do not face this difficult time without a proven advocate on your side. Contact the Glen Larson Law at (512) 553-4994 today.