Company Vehicle Accident Lawyers in Austin, TX
HURT IN AN ACCIDENT IN A WORK VEHICLE? CALL (512) 883-0277 FOR COUNSEL!
When a driver is using a company vehicle, whether for work-related trips, deliveries, or anything in between, the driver’s company can be held liable for any accident or damage that is caused by them*. Many injuries are due to distracted driving such as texting while driving, being distracted behind the wheel, and other negligent behaviors behind the wheel.
These can be extremely complicated and heavily litigated cases, especially when larger companies with teams of lawyers are involved. That is why you need skilled Austin motor vehicle accident attorneys on your side. Glen Larson Law stands ready to guide you through this time. Our Vehicle Accident Lawyers in Austin, TX have more than a decade of insight and experience under their belt and are highly talented and aggressive litigators.
From courtroom litigation to insurance company negotiations, we are here for you. Whether you have been hit by a company vehicle or involved in an accident while driving a company vehicle, contact our attorneys today at (512) 883-0277 to request a free case evaluation.
SO WHO PAYS FOR THE ACCIDENT IN AUSTIN, TEXAS?
Generally speaking, the company of the driver responsible will be liable for the actions of their employees, so long as the employee is acting as an “agent” for the company at the time in the course and scope of employment. In certain cases, both the driver and company may be held accountable if they were driving while texting, distracted behind the wheel, or negligent in any way.
Employers may also be held liable for negligence, such as:
- Lack of employee supervision
- Poor hiring practices
- Failing to verify an employee’s license
- Failing to thoroughly train drivers
- Lack of company vehicle maintenance
WHAT TO DO IF YOU HAVE BEEN HIT BY A COMPANY VEHICLE IN AUSTIN, TEXAS
If you were hit by a fleet vehicle, delivery truck, utility company truck, delivery van, city bus, garbage truck, corporate automobile, box trailer, or any other kind of company vehicle, talk to our team at Glen Larson Law today.
Let our Austin motor vehicle lawyers fight for maximum compensation on your behalf. Call (512) 883-0277 to speak with us about your legal options.
- What Happens After a Pedestrian Accident?
- Why You Shouldn’t Wait to Report a Rideshare Accident
- Red Flags That Insurance Companies Don’t Want You To Know About After an Accident
- How to Handle an Uber Accident
- Why Won’t My Doctor Treat Me After I Was Injured in a Car Accident?
- Common E-Scooter Accidents & Injuries
- Do I Need to See a Doctor After an Accident?
- Things to Know About Texas Motorcycle Accidents