If you’ve come across a legal matter that your firm cannot take on either fully or partially you can refer the case to Glen Larson Law and rest assured that the client’s interests are in capable and experienced hands.
Led by Glen Larson, our legal team has experience handling a variety of legal matters, such as:
- Personal injury
- Workplace accidents
- Business interruption claims
- Homeowner insurance claims
- Wrongful death
Call Glen Larson Law at (512) 883-0277.
Benefit from Having Texas Trial Attorneys Take the Reins
Glen Larson has handled serious litigation against many powerful corporations. As a result, he is not afraid to stand toe-to-toe with corporate giants and commercial powerhouses. Now leading the charge of his own law firm, Glen Larson can deliver dedicated driven results to his clients with the strength of a “big firm” litigation department, while preserving that unmistakable Texan hospitality to representing individuals, families, and businesses, that only a Lone Star State native can provide. With Glen Larson at the helm of your client’s case, you can have the confidence of knowing that a premier quality legal advocate represents their interests.
Reasons why Glen Larson Law’s peers count on Glen Larson Law to provide skilled legal counsel:
- We have handled thousands of cases backed by over a decade of litigation
- We offer a multidisciplinary approach to personal injury law
- We will go the extra mile for our clients, making convenient home and hospital visits
- We are available 24/7, ready to advise and respond to client needs at a moment’s notice
- We take pride in the deep roots we established in the Texas community
- We are compassionate towards our client’s experiences, needs, and interests
- We have offices in Austin, Dallas and El Paso.
Texas Law on Dividing Fees Between Lawyers in Austin, Texas
Under Rule 1.04(f) of the Texas Rules of Professional Conduct, “a division or arrangement for the division of a fee between lawyers who are not in the same firm may be made only if:
- (1) the division is (i) in proportion to the professional services performed by each lawyer; or (ii) made between lawyers who assume joint responsibility for the representation; and
- (2) the client consents in writing to the terms of the arrangement prior to the time of the association or referral proposed, including (i) the identity of all lawyers or law firms who will participate in the fee-sharing arrangement and (ii) whether fees will be divided based on the proportion of services performed or by lawyers agreeing to assume joint responsibility for the representation, and (iii) the share of the fee that each lawyer or law firm will receive or…the basis on which the division will be made; and
- (3) the aggregate fee…” is not unconscionable.
Empower Your Case by Calling Glen Larson Law
By referring a personal injury case to the legal team at Glen Larson Law, you can rest easy with the confidence of knowing your client has a quality legal champion with integrity in their corner.
If you have a civil litigation case in Texas that needs to be referred to an experienced Personal injury attorney Austin, please call us at (512) 883-0277 or contact us online so we can help you with the client’s needs.